507.6 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_4952.jpeg
    IMG_4952.jpeg
    618.3 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_4985.jpeg
    IMG_4985.jpeg
    624.5 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
All, just wanted to let you know I work ~7-4pm EST Monday through Friday. If you send me messages during those hours, I won’t see them due to working on a secure site. I will see everything as soon as I am home. Plan is to ship on Saturday mornings.

Reactions: Stuey
I don't think 5 lights are necessary, prob not too difficult to modify for 3 cables only? Also curious of how the occular cable housing is fastened to the scope occular?
The whole premise is 2 lights on each side for "error" are more readily seen in your peripheal vision. If its only 1 dot, which you then need to process and place for color and location, its possible (if not more likely) going to be slower to process it. That is how the original sendit level is set up, and it makes alot of sense.

Reactions: DTdr2 and kylepmcg
The whole premise is 2 lights on each side for "error" are more readily seen in your peripheal vision. If its only 1 dot, which you then need to process and place for color and location, its possible (if not more likely) going to be slower to process it. That is how the original sendit level is set up, and it makes alot of sense.
I have a few brandt builts, you know the original design this is basically cloning but adding 2 lights. It works fine for me, just wanting a cheaper option or alternative.
Tape. I do the same with my Brandt version.
So double sided adhesive tape?

Reactions: NiteQwill
I don't think 5 lights are necessary, prob not too difficult to modify for 3 cables only? Also curious of how the occular cable housing is fastened to the scope occular?
If you wanted to, you could just run the central 3 fibers. It would look a touch wonky but would have all the functionality you want. One nice bit is the send it housing attachment is not the weather resistant barrier, so whatever you set it up as, your send it has all the weather/water resistance that accompanies the stock configuration.

All, I have a link above to the Instagram for the Light it Up. There, you can find some basic instructions for assembly of the kit, or you can go directly to the directions here

I highly recommend inserting leads into the ocular before the send it piece and doing careful fitup as you shorten the leads— it is tricky and a couple millimeters can be the difference between a perfect fitup and a cable not reaching.

All, I have a link above to the Instagram for the Light it Up. There, you can find some basic instructions for assembly of the kit, or you can go directly to the directions here

I highly recommend inserting leads into the ocular before the send it piece and doing careful fitup as you shorten the leads— it is tricky and a couple millimeters can be the difference between a perfect fitup and a cable not reaching.

Just got mine in the mail yesterday, thank you.

Does the lead end going into the clip on piece need to be stripped of insulation and heated up like the ocular end?

Reactions: kylepmcg
Just got mine in the mail yesterday, thank you.

Does the lead end going into the clip on piece need to be stripped of insulation and heated up like the ocular end?
I don’t think it needs to be, although I’d recommend it just to help the fibers push as much light as possible to the ocular.