Night Vision 💥New Product @ SOK: JV Innovations SBR💥

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
Strictly Offensive Kit is proud to partner with German manufacturer JV Innovations (@javemtr) with an initial offering, the Shoud've Been Rail (SBR). Strictly Offensive Kit has a few test units in hand. If you're local to DFW, we're happy to link up and showcase the product offering.

SBR allows your RH25 or PFN640+ to work with a Wilcox FTS without modification. SBR also works with helmet mounted bridge systems such as the D-14 and Universal Bridge as example. All mounting hardware included.

The initial offering is with anodizing. Once Strictly Offensive Kit has an ETA & Tracking, we will start accepting orders.

Product page can be found here. Be sure to setup in stock notification.

Feel free to drop questions & comments.

Preston

IMG_5914.png

IMG_5913.png

Last edited:
$23 for shipping? :eek:

These are Shopify rates that we cannot manipulate, calculated to the nearest pound weight.

UPS is our carrier of choice. We've had less than desirable results with FedEx and USPS, opting not to use their service when possible, even if they have more economical freight fees.

Preston

These are Shopify rates that we cannot manipulate, calculated to the nearest pound weight.

UPS is our carrier of choice. We've had less than desirable results with FedEx and USPS, opting not to use their service when possible, even if they have more economical freight fees.

Preston
Ah, that explains everything. Wish USPS was an option. Appreciate the explanation!👍 I'm one of those guys that will drop 10k without blinking an eye but then see a shipping charge and throw a hissy fit. 🤣

Thermal & NV is an expensive habit. Almost as bad as crack, racehorses and the womens (or all 3 combined). :LOL:

Ah, but I love it. :love:
Agreed wholeheartedly. Next up on my list, MARS-Lc. 😅

Reactions: WhereNow&How