• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

1,000 yard range

Scott I was posted out there for a couple months for work recently and couldn’t find one, but I would like to know if you find one b/c I may have to go back.

Scott, there are 2 that I know of, Reade range in Fallentimber Pa. and Alliance rifle club in Malvern Ohio. Both are private club ranges with active competition schedules.

To answer your question then main known 1000 yard ranges in "Western" PA are Williamsport, Ridgeway, Reade, Mifflin County Sportsmen's Association and Rockland Precision. Frequently there is hearsay of other clubs that are building or might have a 1000 yards but I've never seen proof yet. Williamsport is mostly a dedicated benchrest range with very little open range time. Reade I'm not familiar with, Ridgeway appears to be open to some memberships but I've never shot there. Mifflin is undoubtedly the easiest to get into however it may not be close enough to Western PA for you. And that leaves Rockland they do have memberships as well as hosting Precision matches of several different types it probably offers the most diverse opportunities for shooting with it's layout, it is run by @ksanoski and located in kennerdell PA about an hour north of Pittsburgh. If you have any questions about mifflin I can answer them or get an answer for you as it is my 1000 yd range of choice

Last edited:
Reactions: FJBPrecision
Rockland Precision, I try to keep the Facebook page up to date. I can also answer any questions you have since I run the range.

www.rocklandprecision.com is the website but I don't have access to it to keep it updated. It does have the member app if your interested. Need to get access from the IT guy just haven’t got around to it

Reactions: stevieb92
Rockland Precision, I try to keep the Facebook page up to date. I can also answer any questions you have since I run the range.

www.rocklandprecision.com is the website but I don't have access to it to keep it updated. It does have the member app if your interested. Need to get access from the IT guy just haven’t got around to it

Glad to see you are on here. I submitted a question through your website today and am definitely interested in becoming a member.

Glad to see you are on here. I submitted a question through your website today and am definitely interested in becoming a member.

Sorry but I think that comment went no where. I’m going to reach out to our IT guy now and tell him he needs to fix that.

PM me any range questions, my numbers on the website too.

Feel free to stop by tomorrow sat 2/1 if you don’t have anything going on. We’ll be shooting one of our long range matches. Should be there till 2 or 3

Sorry but I think that comment went no where. I’m going to reach out to our IT guy now and tell him he needs to fix that.

PM me any range questions, my numbers on the website too.

Feel free to stop by tomorrow sat 2/1 if you don’t have anything going on. We’ll be shooting one of our long range matches. Should be there till 2 or 3

No big deal. I just sent a pm. Thanks!

I cant believe I didn't know this place existed. I'm only about 20-25 minutes from kennerdell. I'm definitely interested in some info and memberships. I'll check out your website. Thanks!

Do you have open range days for non members. I subscribed for the email updates and would like to come down and shoot a match.

Do you have open range days for non members. I subscribed for the email updates and would like to come down and shoot a match.

Unfortunately we’re not doing any open range days right now. The range is only open for member use. We will have 4 - 1 day PRS matches. We are also having a 2 day PRS in April