• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD 100% thunderbeast cert

A bit confused… if he will take it under those conditions, and you verified it will work for that suppressor, isn’t that the end of the sale?

Also, I PM’d you behind him on Wednesday, but never got a reply.
The buyer still has to come through… no need to turn off other potential buyers by closing the ad until the deal is all done

The buyer still has to come through… no need to turn off other potential buyers by closing the ad until the deal is all done
I'd agree, but my PM Wednesday said I would take it for his originally posted price of $1,100 if the guy above me hadn't already. I neglected that detail in my above post because I also noticed the OP bumped the price up to $1,200 Sunday, days after my PM saying "I'll take it" sent Wednesday, so I wasn't sure if I was still interested after the price hike. Never did get a reply to my PM.

In any case, moot point now, as from what I understand it was sold Sunday at its increased asking price.

Last edited:
Reactions: atombomb