• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

13.7" pin and weld ASR brake question

806guns

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2020
Texas
I'm working on building a 13.7" or 13.9" pin and weld with a ASR brake. Can anyone confirm that this ASR will meet requirements? Plan on using a Rosco barrel or a KAK.
1000009494.jpg

That version says in the description... and provided you saw the .30 cal part, I would think you would be GTG.

AC5364 uses a longer rear shank for pin and weld applications on 13.7" barrels to meet 16" overall length.

Reactions: BCP
That version says in the description... and provided you saw the .30 cal part, I would think you would be GTG.

AC5364 uses a longer rear shank for pin and weld applications on 13.7" barrels to meet 16" overall length.
Just really looking to see if anyone has used this brake before. Sometimes the descriptions cut it close.

Reactions: bfoosh006
It appears to be made for pin and weld, 13.7" or longer .... in the advertisement.
So thread it on and measure the length from bolt face to muzzle end, it must be slightly over 16"....one could add a sold bushing to make up a little difference if it was barely under....but it should be fine, if your barrel is at least 13.7". You are responsible for measuring it correctly....so ya don't have a SBR , without the stamp.