• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

131 SMK

abn31c

Globe-trotting acclaimed troll
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2018
    Anybody seen these?
    I snagged the Pic off the innerweb.
    Screenshot_20240815_154556_Facebook.jpg

• Love
    Reactions: Stevo86
    Probably the 131 blackjack bullets they were making under contract a while ago if I had to guess. If you put the 6mm 110smk, 131 blackjack, and 6.5mm 150 in a line it looked like the same thing scaled almost.

Reactions: Stevo86 and abn31c
    Probably the 131 blackjack bullets they were making under contract a while ago if I had to guess. If you put the 6mm 110smk, 131 blackjack, and 6.5mm 150 in a line it looked like the same thing scaled almost.
    I'm sure it is, just haven't seen any in the wild. Prolly got a lifetime supply of 135 bergers but hey, more is always better.

Reactions: Stevo86
    That’s fairly shady. Let Blackjack do your R&D and buy the tooling, then choke them out and steal their IP.
    #bulletsmithing
    I'll agree it looks bad from the surface, but I don't know all the deets of the relationship.
    Could easily be on BJ too, only those with proof of the money trail could tell. Did they meet minimums, pay on time...🤷‍♂️

I'll agree it looks bad from the surface, but I don't know all the deets of the relationship.
    Could easily be on BJ too, only those with proof of the money trail could tell. Did they meet minimums, pay on time...🤷‍♂️

I know one of the founders of BJ personally. I got his side of the deets from him. I asked the relevant questions. He’s a good guy, working stiff enthusiast like the rest of us, I don’t know his partner. My assessment is it’s a bit more underhanded than it even looks. I personally hope they sue Sierra for royalties on all their stolen IP.

#chynastyle
    #headsupDTAC

Reactions: Stevo86 and abn31c
    Shadyness aside we definitely need more 25 cal options. Bergers are unobtainable and the the Hornady are not great. When I sent my barrels to be chambered the 135s were everywhere by the time I got them back there impossible to get.

Reactions: jakelly
    It’s been awhile since I shot a blackjack, but I feel like they were secant. The sierras look more tangent to me. Maybe the photo playin with angles? But it don’t look the same to me

I know one of the founders of BJ personally. I got his side of the deets from him. I asked the relevant questions. He’s a good guy, working stiff enthusiast like the rest of us, I don’t know his partner. My assessment is it’s a bit more underhanded than it even looks. I personally hope they sue Sierra for royalties on all their stolen IP.

#chynastyle
    #headsupDTAC
    Personally, im way more interested in seeing the customers who were fucked over by BJ get some sort of compensation. Shocked there’s never been a class action suit.

Soooo, anyway 🙄. Getting back on track about the actual subject and not the issue that not a single one of us can do anything about……Anyone laid hands on these yet?