WTB 18" Mk12 barrel & Muzzle Break/Collar

Wanting To Buy

Lux_612

Private
Minuteman
Supporter
Jan 24, 2024
Minnesota
My Mk12 Mod 1 is close to complete. Just need a barrel, OPS/AE muzzle break and collar. Once I get those checked off the list, next up will be the AEM5. Help me complete my first clone and sentimental build, pretty please. Pretty open on pricing.

Ideally, I'm looking for a barrel from High Caliber Sales or PRI.

Update: All you scammers...go **** yourselves. Ain't gonna work on me. I'm not buying a barrel and muzzle devices from [email protected] from TX. You deleted your account after messaging me, which is as dumb as you are. I'm also not paying you when a simple reverse image search shows you stole a user's photo here and tried to pass it off as yours. In fact, just don't message me if you have no history/feedback here, because I will not answer. This is worse than GAFS.

Last edited:
Allen Engineering and Otter Creek both have the collars and mounts in stock. Douglas and Centurion both have the correct barrels.

Reactions: BCP
Allen Engineering and Otter Creek both have the collars and mounts in stock. Douglas and Centurion both have the correct barrels.
Still waiting for an ETA from High Caliber Sales, otherwise Centurion will be my backup choice. PRI (Douglas) looks like a 3 month wait time. Yes, the collars/mounts I've found in stock. It's the barrel that I was hoping to find sooner rather than later.

If I was starting fresh, I'd go that route. This all started when I recently traded in three Anderson stripped lowers, Anderson stripped upper receiver, and MI ultralight rail, then paid $350 for a used LE M4 Colt (complete rifle).

Two weeks later, I've now got a beat up C AF receiver, SSA-E, Vietnam surplus A1 stock kit, PRI M84 Mil Latch, and ARMS 22H...so I'm all in at this point haha. I'm eager beaver here trying to find a barrel...while simultaneously dodging scammers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Craddock has 18" MK12 profile barrels on his page I've got a mk12 collar in my parts bin if you want it PM me say 20$ shipped I think new they are 30 or something
Do PRI MK12 barrels sell pretty easily around here? I was gonna order mine today for an "exclusive" price and if I got a couple extra I could save on shipping. Figured I'd ask in case anyone else is looking for one, help someone out etc.