Suppressors 1st timer looking for to buy a suppressor

tjonh2001

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2007
ND
like is says guys i am in the market for my first silencer. i am wondering is there anyone on the hide that i can purchase from or does it have to be a local dealer. also i am wondering if i have a 6mm suppresor would it also work on my 22-250ai?

please help me so i can get one before the goverment takes them away..

thanks you

Re: 1st timer looking for to buy a suppressor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patches</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.major-malfunction.com/

Great guy to work with, and I know a bunch of guys have used him before on this site. Try doing a search for him. </div></div>

He's still gonna have to find a local dealer as well..

Buy once cry once, get a Shark, since you listed non tactical rounds the Shark is very light wieght, and very quiet, generally speaking you can always shoot a smaller bullet thru, ie my Shark is a 30 cal can, I plan on using it on my AR, my upcoming 260, and you can buy the can from anybody out of state, but the transfer must be done with a C2 or C3 dealer

i am actually thinking that i might want to purchase a 6mm and howp that it will work for the 22 cal and i wanted a 30cal fr my 308 and 6.5x47lapua.plasem let me know if they wont owork across the calibers like that.i know that its gonna cost.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buy once cry once, get a Shark </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would you recommend using one of these on an AR-15 or 260REM? </div></div>

I do on my AR, and will on my 260

i jsut talked to them and am ordering 2 cans from him. the reason that i went with them is that when guys from here all agree especially someone like lowlight you just agree. thnks for the help guys in 4 months i should have 2 new tigersharks

I'm rather happy with my AAC Cyclone K. I use it on my .308 bolt gun. It was my first/only can and I wanted something that was relatively small, relatively inexpensive, and quiet. The impact shift on my gun on only .2 mil's down, and very repeatable. I'm sure there are quieter cans, and for overall cost effectiveness, and compact size I'm very happy with this one.