2 Mile Shot With A .308 Winchester

mforsch

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2014
Noticing that many of todays Shooters---are enthused about making 1000 yard plus shots; even 1500+ yard shots; I say yeah, yeah, yeah; make a really long shot, then talk about it.
Why not? Shooting is as much fun, (or madness) as you make it.
Not to be outdone; I once made a shot of 2 MILES+ with a .308 Winchester----it's not a joke----it was witnessed----it was effective-----AND---I did not have to hold over---OR---elevate my scope; (also, I did not use Mr. Fission reloading powder).
OK, I confess------I was hunting in Bridger Forest (along the Teton range) and shot vertical down a precipice-----well, it was a legit 2 Mile shot---and I did hit the junk car laying in the valley------------OK.....

Enjoy your shooting----I got bored; sorry-----I'll just go back to the garage and finish cleaning my brass.

egygugyn.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I peed that far--------no joke---------yeah, it was down a "precipice" too-----I hit an old car, the river, a rubber tire, a hobo, a boot, a raccoon, Dennis Rodman with a transvestite, a soup can, a TacticalRifles.net rifle, a goat, and Gloria Allred making hot monkey (anal) love to Howard Stern.