Rifle Scopes 2 thumbs up for Premier!

Awesymoto

Awesymoto outdoors
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2011
Eye da hoe
sites.google.com
So this Xmas after coming back from R/O I noticed, that my optic was slipping through the adjustment. EG knob wasn't actually adjusting anything. I looked at the toggle on my Heritage and noticed it didn't turn sometimes when I was twisting knobs.

Long story short even through the Holidays I shipped my optic off and everything was fixed in no time + a thorough cleaning and tune up of everything. When I say no time, I mean 1 day. It arrived at the tech's door and it was out the same.

Super Plus to PR for customer service!.

For any PH owners note my scope was the 228th made, and the super early ones have toggles made of a different material that stretch a bit (the zero flip switch thing). The new optics also have some newer material in the knobs that make the clicks... well click.... a lot more.

Re: 2 thumbs up for Premier!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: excaliber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered two Heritages 5-25x56 with Horus reticles. Nice scopes. Maybe the best. </div></div>

Si Señor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: excaliber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered two Heritages 5-25x56 with Horus reticles. Nice scopes. Maybe the best. </div></div>

Were did you order Premier with Hours? Which reticle did you get?

Good to hear as mine will be going off to service shortly. There is an issue with the zero stop/second turn indicator, a small piece inside the turret seems to have fractured. Nice knowing that such issues will always be promptly taken care of.