2019 King of 2 Mile - FINAL Results

ELR researcher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2011
www.elr-resources.com

Reactions: LastShot300
Damn this is still outright impressive and inspiring. I will probably never shoot such a big bore rifle as I am fairly recoil sensitive but I follow the youtube series. Awesome stuff.

I would like to see what they were running this year. How did the new cartridges, introduced at shot show, do? Is Jaclyn Bryan the first female to make it to the show?. And with an Athlon scope.

A young man I just met this last fall, Mitch Fitzpatrick, took fifth. He won it three years ago. Congrats to the winner, Glad to see Mitch did so well on a tough day, and happy to see so many out there had hits made at extreme long ranges! ?

Mitch's friend who had just graduated Michigan Tech and had taken a commission in the U.S Army, called him down, where we shared a few beers. What a great young man to meet.

Last edited:
I would like to see what they were running this year. How did the new cartridges, introduced at shot show, do? Is Jaclyn Bryan the first female to make it to the show?. And with an Athlon scope.

Nope. Number 7 and number 49 are husband and Wife.

No, Tessa Wyrick has shot every previous year and in 2015 she was the only shooter to hit target 3 in the finals at 2318 yards. In addition to Jaclyn this year we had Christy Stalter in 34th, Brenda Beveridge in 49th and Heather Maguire in 62nd.

-Alex