• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

.22 LR Scope?

Re: .22 LR Scope?

I have a SS 10x on my 452 and it's really a solid combo. Bright, clear, easy to read the knobs, just a great scope for the money. The only downside is mounting. The SS is a 30mm body, and on my CZ I needed to use a rimfire tech dovetail adapter to get rings that would fit that were any kind of good quality.

Using an eXplore Optics 3-10x40 30mm tube side focus clone of a Leupold MK4 for the past month. So far, so good.
It's supposed to have 1/8 min clicks, but it seems more like 1/3 min to me. But there's at least another 10 minutes beyond what I need for 200yd, and it focuses to 10yd. About $300.

I put a NF on my APA Quad...seemed like overkill at first, but dang, its amazing what that rifle will do and having killer glass that is perfectly repeatable has made for some fun 22lr sniper matches. While my SuperSniper is good, I cant seem to force myself to pull the NF and put the SS on there! Cant figure out why.....:)

John