Accessories 24in 6 ARC

Cole Young

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2024
Fayetteville NC
I built this 6mm arc ar15 for PRS style matches. I really enjoy the cartridge and it does very well in matches but my priorities have changed and I don't really need the rifle anymore. This upper has a 24in BSF carbon fiber barrel with a 1:7.5 twist. I run nosler 105s and 107s and 2700fps+. The upper also has an enhanced jp bolt so you can run hotter loads without worrying about it. Looking for $1600 or trade for the upper.

JP high pressure Bolt /bcg - 300
Radian CH - 70
"Unbranded" Reciever - 150
DD MFR XL Handguard - 300
BSF Barrel/gas system - 800
Little bastard Muzzle device - 150
Arca rail - 70
~ $1840 spent
Wanting $1600

ARC M-brace - $300
Vortex razor gen 2 4.5-27 mil - $1500
Amagendon gear Scope shade - $100
$1600 as
20240706_094704.jpg
package

Atlas 5H bipod with arca adapter - ~$600

I know this is a for sale item, but I’ve been debating building a 6arc gas gun. I use to the balance of my comp bolt guns, how is the balance with the gasser??

Like literal balance of the rifle? It's actually really nice with my forend weight. Overall the platform is very light and has almost no recoil. I wanted to avoid building a 20+ lb rifle for matches and this fit the bill. It's an AR15 platform with a CF barrel. It allowed me to handle the rifle easier. Easier to get into awkward position and easier to move from barricade to barricade. I would recommend trying this or something similar

Reactions: jetjock07
Like literal balance of the rifle? It's actually really nice with my forend weight. Overall the platform is very light and has almost no recoil. I wanted to avoid building a 20+ lb rifle for matches and this fit the bill. It's an AR15 platform with a CF barrel. It allowed me to handle the rifle easier. Easier to get into awkward position and easier to move from barricade to barricade. I would recommend trying this or something similar
Yes, use to my bolt guns balancing right in front of mag well. That’s the main reason I haven’t tried a gasser for PRS. Seen several in my squads over the years and they all seem butt heavy.