30 Hart

drifter308

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2014
I have a friend that is going through a divorce and needs to let some guns go. One of them is a 30 Hart that was built by Hart. He is asking $700 for it, which includes dies and brass. I don't know much about the ballistics of this round other then it's related to the 300 Weatherby. I have a 300 PRC. It is in a camo McMillan stock. Curious if this is a good price? I tried checking the PX and didn't see any for sale. Round count is at 350, give or take. The only reason i'm interested is because of the price.

I have a friend that is going through a divorce and needs to let some guns go. One of them is a 30 Hart that was built by Hart. He is asking $700 for it, which includes dies and brass. I don't know much about the ballistics of this round other then it's related to the 300 Weatherby. I have a 300 PRC. It is in a camo McMillan stock. Curious if this is a good price? I tried checking the PX and didn't see any for sale. Round count is at 350, give or take. The only reason i'm interested is because of the price.
Grab it! Dies and brass, camo Mcmillan stock? I've shot a bunch of 300 Ackly. Beast of a round.

Reactions: camocorvette
I'd grab it up. You can always swap down the road. Depending on the McMillan stock you might be paying 700 for a gun and stock and the stock is worth more then the combo