• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

308 Clear Mags

TRH1962

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
Is there a manufacture that produces 308 ammo PMag type magazines that are totally clear. The PMags with the little window just doesn't show enough. I'm seeing some magazines that are totally clear for other types of ammo. Have no clue who makes them.

Wow. Pricey. Anyone have any experience with these? I have several 20rnd Pmags for my MWS as well as a 10rnd PMag. I thought about picking up a Lancer but they are twice the price and so far I've had zero problems with the Magpuls.

I think the Lancer L7 mags are just starting to really hit the market. Brownells got some of the black translucent 20rd versions in recently. Haven't seen the clear yet anywhere that actually has them instock. I picked up one from Brownells and tried it a bit at the range this past weekend. Didn't put many rounds through it but had zero issues and it seems very sturdy. But yes, they are spendy. Definitely not going to replace the pmags at the current price point. Just kind of a novelty I suppose for those that may want to have 1 or 2.