375 wildcat

Blackhawk41

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2011
In the negative spaces
Hey guys,

Looking for some resources for a build I'm planning. I'm wanting to build a 375RUM improved. So from past experiences I don't have the money to lay down all at once for a mediocre rifle but I can afford to piece together a high end one. I have access to a lathe and everything I need to build a straight shooter.

I'm planning on using 350-300 grain sierras, cutting edge, or stuff I make on a lathe.I'm looking to push them at 2600-2900 fps

So here is the base idea use a 700 action that I've trued up, a manners stock, seekins bottom metal with the cip mags(debating doing a single shot for more coal)

Now the part I need help with is who can make me a reamer or rent me one I know the 375 tejas is very close to my needs but don't know how to get the reamer for it.

As far as barrels I was thinking bartlein or brux but to my knowledge they are back ordered and are not offering .375 barrels. I'm looking to use a 28in +/- barrel

Obviously availability of supporting tooling is really dictating the whole build right now.

Re: 375 wildcat

With a 700 action?
whistle.gif