• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

4 barrel flintlock volley gun test fire

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Thought I'd post pics and video of the finished 4 barrel volley gun being fired.

four barrel flintlock volley gun .45 caliber(1).jpg

volley gun target.JPG

Did you just finish that one? Didn't you have a Nock with more barrels?

Cheers,

Sirhr
    The first one I built blew up. This is the second one I built and had previously posted videos of its test fire off a bench and the whole thing went flying, though no damage was done. This is the finished gun.

Bench test fire

First attempt which had the barrels separate due to the torque of the barrels firing.

P1000402.JPG

The first one I built blew up. This is the second one I built and had previously posted videos of its test fire off a bench and the whole thing went flying, though no damage was done. This is the finished gun.

Bench test fire

First attempt which had the barrels separate due to the torque of the barrels firing.

View attachment 8274624

I love testing things to... "It Blew Up" so dial back the charge, up the structure... and lets blow it up again!

I knew you had blowed one up. But fixed it. It's the number of barrels I could not recall!

Cheers!