• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Hunting & Fishing 4x4 hunting golf cart?

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
Have gas and diesel powered UTVs and ATVs. Thinking an electric 4 seater (and hopefully a bed) will be ideal for the slow creeping I do when pig hunting out on the ranch. Bad boy buggies seems to make a slick rig, but I’m curious what everyone is using. Needs to be 4x4 and have some extra racks or bed space for tools, coolers and hunting kit. Decently aggressive tires are a must. We hunt areas with cactus and lots of thorns from time to time so some sort of foam tire fill would be a slick feature.

What have you used? What do you recommend? Who makes the baller setup of off-road golf carts?

If location matters, I’m in DFW.

My buddy modified a 2002 Club car into a hunting rig. Other than the occasional battery fail, it works pretty good. You really have to go through them and "derattle" all the parts, but we go down to Texas every year and it has worked awesome. Lots of rubber tubes, pool noodles, and other not real "tactical" parts...but hey, it works!

A locking rear on a lifted cart is a good place to start. They make kits and they can start with a locking rear and run a shaft from there to their driven front axle. Try the locking rear first. Might find you don’t need the front wheel drive

Reactions: SkyScrapin