• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

50 year old Trump voters are baby killers

...."disease spreading bio-reactors"....

hmmmm, remember that time in history when some people in Germany called the Jews "disease spreading lice".....

.....but conservatives are the "nazis".....huh....

If you are vaccinated then what is the issue? This is nothing more than the demonization of people that do not want to vaccine.
...i do find it interesting how quickly the left have become champions of "big pharma"...

for decades we had to listen to them spout how republicans were in the pocket of "big pharma"...

...now they are the ones who want forced vaccinations...gee, i wonder who benefits most from that???

yet aoc is the one that suggested eating babies may be necessary in the future as an alternative food source to cows lol . I still don't understand if the world ends in 12 years what future will she be finding babies in to eat .
Please, please tell me this is fake news. No lving human being could be that crass.

Reactions: geek65
Please, please tell me this is fake news. No lving human being could be that crass.
Let me state first that AOC is definitely a intellectual lightweight. But the event in question was a set up. The questioner was trying to make her look ridiculous by asking her that question and making those statements. She didn't really believe what she was saying.

Inslee the guy who talks like he has semen stuck to the roof of his mouth. They way I see it we only have covid because politicians thought it would be advantageous to give money to China so that douche Fauci could have the lab create a virus that would kill humans at an accelerated rate. Now thats its out they want to stop it, hold on here , not until it consumes these people and their families who gave us covid.

Maybe if you vote based on being able to kill the most innocent among us.

You shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

And if a man doesn’t get a say in if the baby is killed or not, then he shouldn’t be responsible for child support.
i think you sort of have to be trying to get up to 12. it isn't an accident 12 times, is it some kind of sick fetish.

Reactions: ...