• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD 6 Creedmoor Impact McMillan Carbon Krieger

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling my Impact 737r barreled with a light Palma Krieger barrel. The barrel is 22 inches. 8 twist. The stock is a McMillan A3 in Desert Spectre, 30 ounces.. M5 style bottom metal. TriggerTech Diamond Pro Curve trigger.The barrel has 8 rounds fired thru it to start brake-in procedure. The action has seen little use. I will part this rig out Only after the barrel is sold. Whoever buys the barrel or rifle will have first option to 250 new Lapua brass and 1400 plus Hornady 105 Amax bullets. Also have Whidden click bushing dies. Rifle complete without bipod $2400. shipped. Barrel is $$450 shipped. Stock is $500 shipped. Trigger is $220 shipped. Action is $1250 shipped. BARREL MUST SELL FIRST TO PART OUT THE REST.
Hornady 105 Amax's $32 per box shipped. Minimum 4 boxes because of shipping.
Lapua Brass 248 rounds fpr $200 shipped. Barrel must sell first. Bipod not included.

Attachments

• imp right.PNG
    imp right.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
  • imp left 2.PNG
    imp left 2.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 163
  • Imp left.PNG
    Imp left.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Reactions: Estes640
Couple questions:

Were the parts used for the build new
Is action bedded
Was the stock specifically inletted for the barrel contour and action.
What brand is the M5 bottom metal

Couple questions:

Were the parts used for the build new
Is action bedded
Was the stock specifically inletted for the barrel contour and action.
What brand is the M5 bottom metal
The barrel is new. The trigger is new. The stock is new. The stock is bedded and inletted for sendero contour. The action had about two hundred rounds on it. Still looks new. I think the bottom metal is PTG, but not sure.