• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

6 yr old beaten to death ... with a belt

Re: 6 yr old beaten to death ... with a belt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wweverett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say....beat him to death....with a belt.</div></div>

+2
bill larson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wweverett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say....beat him to death....with a belt. </div></div>

Good times.

Dear LORD....if you ever should see fit to do your work through me, please let me happen upon such a fuckin worthless piece of shit like this committing a heinous act such as this so I may destroy this motherfucker..amen

There's a place for a guy like that, in the ground or you can place him @ the 100 yard mark at my range.

Where the hell is Vlad the Impaler when you need him. This guy is going to get the shit beat out of him in Prison. Hopefully with a belt or Bubbas big dong.

May God take care of this child's soul... the other, not so much. I just pray that this child's death will not be in vain. A slow beating death would be WAY too good for the likes of this individual.

DK

What I find so, so horrible about this is remembering the tension and the terror of waiting for that belt, and then enduring it until it was over. I didn't get beaten bloody, but I got a clear message out of it. I just can't imagine the terror that child must have felt when he realized that it wasn't going to end. I pray that he passed out quickly.

I am more than sure his fellow inmates will be more than happen to administer an appropriate justice for his lifetime of incarceration. I know how they love child abusers in prison.

why must these things happen to the helpless?how in gods name can a adult hurt a child. the sad part is that even if he would have stopped the child would still love him.there is no punishment fit for this type of person.

Skip to 4:50

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5uYq2XyK4xk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5uYq2XyK4xk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

This guy should be put in a circle of 6 year olds on his knees, hands binded, and give the 6 year olds bats...
or, i can take him with me to the range, have him hold targets:)