• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD 6BR Starter Kit (TL3 barrel, Lapua brass/Hornady bullets/Redding dies)

TicTacTex

Buyer of More Ammo
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2020
Republic of Texas
Thought I wanted to get into 6BR, but realized I don’t even have time to shoot and load for what I already have, so moving on…
Keeping all this together for now. And as of now, would only separate if the barrel sold first.

Barrel: I picked this barrel up off of here a while back.
It’s a PVA prefit for a TL3, 8 twist, medium Palma, 24” length, threaded 5/8-24.
Previous owner said it had 800 rounds down the pipe, and it’s rattle canned green, with some custom rub marks.

Brass: found these locally. The guy said they were once fired, but I can’t guarantee it. 65 of them are cleaned and appear ready to load, and the 14 in the bag are a mix of fired, and some primed brass.

Bullets: 258 105 grain A-Max, and a 3/4 full box of 75 grain V-Max. (I didn’t count the 75’s)

Dies: picked these up local as well. The pics tell the story.

I want $565 shipped for it all together. Not really interested in splitting it yet; would rather see it all go to someone getting started like I thought I wanted to. Lol

IMG_3934.jpeg
IMG_3935.jpeg
IMG_3930.jpeg

IMG_3931.jpeg
IMG_3932.jpeg
IMG_3933.jpeg

Reactions: NHPiper