7MM Rsaum Brass Prep

Does your chamber require you to neck turn? I ask because I use Norma brass with my 7 SAUM, and find it very consistent. Without neck turning, I'm getting single digit ES and SD's.
Stiller action for the project is currently a 7RM, a pair of Brux barrels should be here in two weeks, going to be chambers in a wildcat version of the 7Rsaum 7Rsaum DD, the dies were custom from Whitten Gun works, The guy that designed the wildcat is the range master from the F class range I shoot in southern Indiana, so the instructions were .13 to .13.5 on neck thickness, I have turned and sorted 400 of the 1000. I have a 6 grain total between the lightest and the heavyist most falling between 234.7 and 236.5. Sorting them into .10 of a grain batches.

Stiller action for the project is currently a 7RM, a pair of Brux barrels should be here in two weeks, going to be chambers in a wildcat version of the 7Rsaum 7Rsaum DD, the dies were custom from Whitten Gun works, The guy that designed the wildcat is the range master from the F class range I shoot in southern Indiana, so the instructions were .13 to .13.5 on neck thickness, I have turned and sorted 400 of the 1000. I have a 6 grain total between the lightest and the heavyist most falling between 234.7 and 236.5. Sorting them into .10 of a grain batches.