• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

A perfect example of why red flag laws are ripe for abuse...

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US

They took this mans job, his license to carry and forced him to give up his constitutional rights on the spot because some dipshit at a diner only heard a few words of his statement and then got worried enough to call the cops. To make matters worse the police chief took the threat seriously and put this poor old man through this. Is there no common sense anymore? This just goes to show you how unconstitutional and ripe for abuse that red flag laws are. This is one of the many sly ways they will disarm everyone in America.

This is about typical of how our Korean War vets have been treated over the years. We the people should all grab our black rifles and 30 round clips and assemble in front of this police station. We should not leave until that piece of shit police chief personally returns this mans carry license and all guns. If someone wants to get me on a plane, arm me, and have a handful of men that took an oath to the constitution and are ready to stand their ground with me, then I’m there.

Reactions: SilentStalkr