• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

a ?

Texgal_338

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2005
north of Las Vegas
am reading a novel; the main premise is that a group of terrorists have taken over he White House; POTUS has been evaced to a secure bunker. about 100 hostages have been taken.

no comm POTUS in the bunker.

what do you folks think would happen?

Re: a ?

Jack Bauer kills all of the terrorists in the White House single handedly and then rescues the POTUS, then torturing the POTUS until he admits it was all a setup to give America a reason to vote for a new policy change.

Mitch Rapp is my hero.

No Vince Flynn novel has lasted longer than 2 days in my hands. I am assuming your reading "Transfer of Power", enjoy it.

I was reading "Term Limits" the day the Healthcare bill was passed. Probably not the best thing to be reading at that moment in time. Ha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what do you folks think would happen? </div></div>

The President would challenge the Tea Party terrorists to a basketball game where he alone would play against them all.

One by one the tea baggers would fall out as they collided with each other like Moe into Curly, or collapse with major heart attacks from years of poor diet and sedentary lifestyles.

At the right moment, the President would then remove his shirt whereupon the revelation of his ripped abs would send the two remaining "players" into spasms of homosexual lust, allowing him to fly, Air Jordan like, to the goal for a stunning, crisis ending, slam dunk.

The first lady, the singular most beautiful woman in the history of our species, would then dispatch thetwo bewildered terrorists with cobra strikes to the throat, while their children, and white house staff, rush to calm the frightened secret service and other white house personnel...

Hope...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what do you folks think would happen? </div></div>

The President would challenge the Tea Party terrorists to a basketball game where he alone would play against them all.

One by one the tea baggers would fall out as they collided with each other like Moe into Curly, or collapse with major heart attacks from years of poor diet and sedentary lifestyles.

At the right moment, the President would then remove his shirt whereupon the revelation of his ripped abs would send the two remaining "players" into spasms of homosexual lust, allowing him to fly, Air Jordan like, to the goal for a stunning, crisis ending, slam dunk.

The first lady, the singular most beautiful woman in the history of our species, would then dispatch thetwo bewildered terrorists with cobra strikes to the throat, while their children, and white house staff, rush to calm the frightened secret service and other white house personnel...

Hope...

</div></div>Now I understand the prohibition regarding political topics.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cavscout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q- you didn't happen to lick the little stamp I left in the book did you? I was supposed to send that to my cousin in Leavenworth so he could melt the walls electric. </div></div>

Leetle stamp?...<span style="font-size: 17pt">Leetle stamp???</span>... <span style="font-size: 26pt">I don't need no leetle stamp!!! </span>

<span style="font-size: 8pt">Seriously though I did check that book for a little stamp </span>
laugh.gif