• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accuracy International AXSR Chassis have landed...

BuLLet

I need a new gun!
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2004
USA
Last edited:
Key slot... noooooooo.....

Bring back the MLOK

82619864_2575952079119567_166551586129051648_o.jpg

Reactions: Stoweit
Thank God they got rid of that hideous grip from the previous AX rifles and chassis systems. That was my only gripe about my AXMC, the grip blows!
Same. I am still waiting on my grip conversion for my AXMC. But the current grip doesn’t hold you back. AI makes some great stuff. AXSR chassis looks nice and I am sure it’s comfortable to shoot as well.

Thank God they got rid of that hideous grip from the previous AX rifles and chassis systems. That was my only gripe about my AXMC, the grip blows!

I go back and forth on the stock AI grip, some days I hate it and others it feels "ok", but it'll never be perfect. I think dropping it was a smart move on the newest gen stuff.

So what’s the story in these? They seem to be out of stock in most places are they still being produced?
From what I've picked up, AI are focusing on rifles at the moment - lots of government work and AT-X' to work through.
If you can find one of these stocks, grab it. Might be a while until they come back at it.

Reactions: Islas82