• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD ADG 7 Saum brass

Axel314

Minuteman
Feb 18, 2017
Indiana
200 pieces of adg 7 saum brass. Im kepn some for my current 7 saum but gonna let go what i bought for higher prices if anyone needs any. 300$ shipped per 100. 2 boxes are bright finish and 2 boxes are standard finish
20211019_193322.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure. U no the lot numbers?
Well if purchased new in last 3 months, it's probably that lot. They hadn't ran saum since last winter. It's not that noticeable but close inspection they're not perfectly centered. My crooked lot of 65 saums runs just fine, but just curious if your brass is from the same run.

Well if purchased new in last 3 months, it's probably that lot. They hadn't ran saum since last winter. It's not that noticeable but close inspection they're not perfectly centered. My crooked lot of 65 saums runs just fine, but just curious if your brass is from the same run.
Got ya. Didnt no that. And im not sure other than from the lot number

Has ADG offered to replace out of spec brass? Or do anything for those affected?