• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

ADG brass

The 300wm mag brass seems to be really tough. Have only measured necks, OAL, weighed a handful with good reault. Haven’t ran Peterson myself but have pushed 215s from adg to 3100. Cant remember how many firing but it’s north of 5 and pockets are still good to go.

I just purchased 100 pieces of their new 7mm RemMag brass. Looking forward to using top shelf brass again. Been a while since I played with Lapua, etc.

I use Prime brass for 6.5. It's great brass, but for some reason my brain subconsciously doesn't associate it with the level of Lapua, etc.

I have been using it for over a year and half now. I have 13 firings on a 10 piece test lot of 300 Win mag. 77.8gr of H1k, so a decent load. Starting to get a little lip by the belt so I have retired those pieces after 13 rounds. Primer pockets still tight though. Rest of my brass has 6 loadings and it's still perfect. I am going to run the rest of the lot to 10-12 loadings and asses from there. Some of the best brass for the money. Not as consistent as Peterson and Lapua but at half the price it's so dang close I don't see a difference on paper down range. Soon as ADG 300 PRC comes out that will be my brass of choice for that cartridge. Also waiting for the 6.5 PRC to come back in stock so I can snag some of that. Excellent brass. Get some!

Last edited:
I use the ADG brass in my 338RUM. excellent quality, uniform weights and lengths. flash holes appear to very uniform and centered. Getting very good ES/SD with forming and test loads.

There are a couple places that sell it, but I order directly from their store online. I believe there is a place called Bitterroot Brass that sells it. I got my last 50pcs of 338rum from them off F-Book

Do you full length size or just neck size? That has always been my issue with the .300 winnie brass I use (Nosler). Gets the dreaded bulge above the belt and gets hard to chamber...I do plan on looking at ADG for my SAUM build.

Full length every time with a Redding type s and a 334 bushing.

Reactions: shields shtr
I called ADG today and they will have 6.5 SAUM available in late May. They were awesome and sent me a few pieces for load development in the meantime. I’m not sure yet on the product, but the company has been awesome!

I called ADG today and they will have 6.5 SAUM available in late May. They were awesome and sent me a few pieces for load development in the meantime. I’m not sure yet on the product, but the company has been awesome!
I really hope their next lot of SAUM brass is bigger than the first one. I think there is a growing list of people who want it, me being one of them. I am just hoping I am lucky enough to score at least 100 before they sell out, more would be better.