• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Aero Precision Solus action.

Plenty of information posted on here.

@FuhQ has several detailed posts on them, he has 2 or 3 builds and I think he posted he was going to get another if they kept them on sale.
Just pulled the trigger....Pun intended. They already sold out of the FDE chassis version, so I had to settle for another black one... But oh well. And yeah, this is my 4th one. I'm still waiting on my Solus pistol in .300 BLK to ship. I have a weird feeling this rifle will make it to the dealer before the pistol will, even though I ordered the pistol 1.5 months ago...And they're still waiting to ship them out, despite telling everyone it would be August ship date. 🤦🏼

Reactions: Darryle
I'm new to the site and the whole "forum" thing.
Thanks for the reply and suggestion.
The Search bar up in the top right corner of the forum will help you out. Don't try to get too specific with it, but basic stuff will get you more hits on what you're possibly looking for. For example, keeping it simple like "Aero Solus" or "Solus" might net you more hits than uber specific search criteria.

Here's a link to our main BIG Solus thread that has lots of posts and info being shared.

Reactions: Jason Yenko
Just looking for an in depth review of just the action and any "tuning" suggestions, tips, or tricks.
I purchased one of these from James Kessler and I'm getting ready to build a 6BRA on it.
Any comments would be

What do you mean by "tuning suggestions..."?

This is a bolt action, not an AR with a bunch of parts that can work together or against each other.

Ummm...Mike's been around a long time, and not ignorant about much.

Apparently, you've never tuned an integral recoil lug...and it shows. :LOL:

I just looked at Mike's profile, and he's boot to me here. I'd feel more accomplished about it if he didn't usually post better advice than I do. I'm still learning from the mistakes of the members that listen to me.