• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

Accessories AeroPrecision DPMS pattern AR10 stripped uppers and parts

thaifighter

Sec Ops
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Sanford, NC
    I bought these parts to build out a 6.5 upper and never got around to it past fitting the parts and I have lost interest in building another one. All prices below include shipping to the lower 48. Payment methods include Venmo, Paypal F&F or PMO. First "I'll take it" in the thread wins.

Two stripped receivers with forward assist and port door installed. First is a base M5 variety best price I could find on an assembled M5 was $129. This one's yours for $110.

Second one is an M5 Enhanced, which comes with a receiver extension for mounting an AP handguard. I have two of these built, one in .308 and one in 6.5 and they are both rock solid. THis one has forward assist and port door installed. Only issue with this one is that the dust cover for the ejection port does not want to stay closed. Best price I could find on these is $148, because of the port door issue, it's yours for $110.

Third up is a superlative arms adjustable gas block. I have these on my other gassers to tweak the system for running suppressed. This one is for .875 barrels. $80 shipped.

Last on offer is a 20" 6.5 stainless steel creedmoor barrel from Aeroprecision. It is unfired, but shows minor scuffing in the matte finish from parts fitment, test assembly and disassembly. Heavy profile 1-8 twist and rifle length gas system (.875 gas block). Best price I could find was $280. Yours for $225.

If you take a receiver, the gas block and barrel, I'll give you the whole lot for 400 even for saving me trips. Take everything for 500 even.

Attachments

• barrel 1.jpg
      barrel 1.jpg
      69.9 KB · Views: 80
    • barrel 2.jpg
      barrel 2.jpg
      82.6 KB · Views: 99
    • receivers.jpg
      receivers.jpg
      142.1 KB · Views: 113
    • gas block.jpg
      gas block.jpg
      182.8 KB · Views: 103
    yes and no...

I got no bites on it, so I went ahead and built both uppers out, the Enhanced is a 20" 6.5 CM barrel from AP with the suparms adj GB and an atlas handguard...

The regular has the BAR barrel nut and a 16" BA barrel in .308 and 12" M5E1 Handguard. Gas system is mid-length with fixed GB...

Both of these are unfired. IF you'd be interested in either, PM me and we'll see what we can work out...

it looks like the barrel, receiver and adjustable gasblock posted above...

with an mlock HG added on...

I offered 400 shipped for those items and spent another 124.50 for the HG and gas tube. Call it $525 shipped and I'll throw in the knurled thread protector. There is an additional small rail section for the front of the HG for mounting a front sight, if you got some Mlock mounting hardware it'd serve just fine for a rail mount for a bipod.

Only thing that isn't perfect on the build is there are places where the matte finish is a bit worn on the barrel and the stainless steel underneath shines through. Nothing anybody would care about, but wanted to disclose that.

Will make a nice shooter.

upper3.jpg

upper.jpg

upper2.jpg