• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Optics AGM Thermal Optics Official Exclusive Dealer! Introductory Launch, LOWEST Unbeatable Prices!

Simonsza1

Private
Minuteman
Commercial Supporter
Feb 27, 2014
BEST PRICING ON ALL AGM PRODUCTS!

Kicking off with highlighted optics (see below) that are in stock and ready to ship!
Please dm for the BEST pricing on ANY and all AGM products.

•Rattler V2 35-640, priced to low to show
•Clarion 35-640, priced to low to show
•Seeker 25-384, priced to low to show
IMG_7478.jpeg

Snipershide members! Many of you may recognize my name as I’ve been a part of the Snipershide community for over 10yrs!

I’m excited to announce that I am now an OFFICIAL exclusive direct dealer for AGM Global Vision and will be supporting the Snipershide members with the full AGM product line.

I am looking forward to helping you get into an AGM optic while bringing you the best prices possible. Please dm me for the BEST pricing and with any product inquiries.

Thank you,
Zac

Last edited:
Please reach out for other items not just what’s listed above. Have had a few guys order the rattler V2 35-384 because it fit there budget better.

Later, Zac

Have an open box rattler V2 640 and a clarion 640. Both were just displayed on a table for people to look at. Brand new full warranty and the price is amazing. Dm for info.