• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

AI AX Factory Chassis Plate Pale Brown

mallen45

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2020
Folks, I recently picked up a post 14 AI AX and it came with a RRS Chassis plate. Nothing wrong with it but I find myself wanting to return it to factory. Called Mile High and Euro optic and no such luck on such a random item. Anyone know of an alternative place to find a pale brown chassis plate for an AXSA? If a member here has one and wants to trade for the RRS I would gladly welcome that trade as well.

Check with Sporting Services UK, they often have the AI plastics available when Mile High or Euro Optic are out of stock.

Or place a backorder with Mile High and be prepared for a long wait... Last time I ordered 2x complete sets of AX plastics it took about 9 months to arrive.

Check with Sporting Services UK, they often have the AI plastics available when Mile High or Euro Optic are out of stock.

Or place a backorder with Mile High and be prepared for a long wait... Last time I ordered 2x complete sets of AX plastics it took about 9 months to arrive.
May have to go the back order route. Sporting Services is showing out of stock as well.

welp, in talking with Mile High a bit more it sounds like the replacement parts for these are discontinued, so if anyone has a pale brown one they want to move I don't mind paying a premium for it. I can send you the RRS one as a replacement.