• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

AI AXSR Bore Centerline

HoIIowPoint

Private
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2024
Broken Arrow, OK
Does this line coincide with the centerline of the bore by any chance? If there is any sort of bore centerline indication on the AXSR, it is too subtle for me. :) Or if Accuracy International publishes a hight over bore of the rail and anyone knows it and would tell me, that would be cool too. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0685.jpeg
    IMG_0685.jpeg
    369.4 KB · Views: 44
Open the bolt and pull it back until you can see the firing pin hole. That would be center. If you are wanting to know this for scope height over bore, close enough is close enough. It takes being way off to make any noticeable change in dope. You can play with it in your ballistic calculator to see for yourself.

Reactions: Tweety4600
Open the bolt and pull it back until you can see the firing pin hole. That would be center. If you are wanting to know this for scope height over bore, close enough is close enough. It takes being way off to make any noticeable change in dope. You can play with it in your ballistic calculator to see for yourself.
That is so simple and smart that I am embarrassed I didn't think of it. :) Thank you sir.