• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

alphahorizonarmory- Feedback?

cosidering you can only pay with Zelle, Bitcoin, or Paypal

bfd74441b9fe8bdc1f5924592ea9b71a.gif

Maybe it might be worth putting in the PX too along with the reloading section since they “sell” power?

Hi,

How many threads are you going to make on this?

Sincerely,
Theis
Two, apparently you care.
Does it matter to you?
Thank you for the answer everyone, apparently Theis didn't understand the question.

This was a response I got from an email earlier.
The fact they had H1000 sounded to good to be true.

"Hello, we Do have the H1000 powder in stock. It can be shipped out of state and the price plus shipping per 8lb is $255.22.

You can place your order on our website.

Alpha Horizon Armory.

Sunday, 3 October 2021, from

Good morning.

I am looking for H1000, 8#’s or so.

Do you have it in stock? If so, how much shipped to 33315?

Thank you!

Regards,"

Reactions: davidtamarin
Two, apparently you care.
Does it matter to you?
Thank you for the answer everyone, apparently Theis didn't understand the question.

Hi,

LOLOLOL You want to play the game of whether I don't understand or whether you don't understand??

Actually it is against the forum rules so yea it "matters", lol

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

LOLOLOL You want to play the game of whether I don't understand or whether you don't understand??

Actually it is against the forum rules so yea it "matters", lol

Sincerely,
Theis
Asking if a site is legit is against the forum rules?
Edit. So I finally read the rules lulz so yeah posting in more than one forum is verboten.

Reactions: akmike47
Saw a site with $200 reels for $68 yesterday, no thanks.

No one in there right mind is going to sell a shimano Stradic FL for $68. If it seems to good to be true, it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6.5SH and Im2bent
I posted in the Bear Pit and here, not knowing where to ask. Unaware I was breaking a rule. My bad.
PM me. Or tell me in thread that is not allowed. Don't be a d**k about it.
Tell me the sight is not legit. That's all I asked.
He did, then you posted again hoping for the answer you wanted.

I got the answer I wanted. It wasn't legit.
I did not ask for getting a bunch of shit because I made a mistake and broke a rule I was unaware of.
And now you are piling on.
Feel better?
You assuming I want cheap shit is making you look like an a**.
Your assumptions and more than likely being a twat are making you look like an ass. You’re the one deciding posts are people being mean and attacking you because you look and feel stupid, but now you want to deflect and play victim.

I was giving advice, but rest assure you’ll have a hard time getting it from now on.....

Reading comprehension helps, and not acting like a twat.

gone in .... sixty seconds?

@Caymanboy some free advice.

Dont attack others. Lots of fraudulent websites have popped up all over the place. In addition schill posters have posted here asking about these sites, attemping to get members to give them their money. if a deal seems too good with out of stock items....

members have no patience for this sort of BS

Have a good day.

I got the answer I wanted. It wasn't legit.
I did not ask for getting a bunch of shit because I made a mistake and broke a rule I was unaware of.
And now you are piling on.
Feel better?
You assuming I want cheap shit is making you look like an a**.
If you thought those fee posts were piling on you have no idea... take it like a man.

Say thanks and realize you are asking questions here because of the knowledge... if you want the social love site go away!

I came close to kicking myself in the nuts by a website called royal ammo. Same shit with to much available and at 2019 prices. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

alphahorizonarmory- Feedback?
Legit?
Seems like there are a bunch of these popping up all over. Reloading and ammo is the new grift apparently.

I agree. I had many ffl's I dealt with in NJ that worked out of their home. Your home can be your storefront. Plus if it were a scam and people were getting ripped off I'm sure someone has called the police to report it.

Are you serious?

It was sarcasm.

Where's their warehouse? You mean to tell me there's fucking trucks loading out of that garage with merchandise?

The place is abso-fucking-lutely a scam