Firearms Altus Custom-Impact, Manners, etc.

SIlabs

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2019
Altus Custom (new, only tested fired by Altus):

308 Winchester
Impact Precision 737R Action
Bartlein Marksman 24" barrel
Trigger Tech Diamond 2 stage trigger
Area 419 Brake
one 5 round and one 10 round mag.
Manners PRS2 Mini Chassie
Pelican 1750 case

All this stuff is new or like new. As described above, I think this package totals approximately $4,400. Will offer at $3,700 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by certified funds or another method based on mutual agreement but not Paypal.

Another Rifle 6,5 Creedmoor for sale:

I have another rifle/package (same details as above but heavy Palma 26" barrel) in 6.5 Creedmoor that has 38 rounds through the rifle in like new condition. The Pelican 1750 case foam (on this case) has been cut for scoped rifle. Will offer at $3,700 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by certified funds or another method based on mutual agreement by not Paypal.

All firearms must be shipped to FFL dealer.

I will consider splitting up but as of now focused on selling the packages as described. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

308 Winchester
Area 419 Brake
Pelican 1750 case

All this stuff is new or like new. As described above, I think this package totals approximately $4,400. Will offer at $3,700 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by certified funds or another method based on mutual agreement but not Paypal.

I have another rifle/package (same details as above but heavy Palma 26" barrel) in 6.5 Creedmoor that has 38 rounds through the rifle in like new condition. The Pelican 1750 case foam (on this case) has been cut for scoped rifle. Will offer at $3,700 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment by certified funds or another method based on mutual agreement by not Paypal.

I will consider splitting up but as of now focused on selling the packages as described. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Love my Altus 6.5 CM BA that Ern spun and I enjoyed all my interaction with Altus. First class outfit and I'm sure these rifles are shooters.

Just curious, do you know the Bartlein barrel contour number as they don't describe any of their standard contours as "Marksman" that I can see.

Cheers and best of luck.

Reactions: AccuSol-ERN
The marksman is a #23 Palma contour and a fairly common profile for precision rifles. It’s slightly heavier than a medium Palma.
Here are some pictures of the 308 Winchester

Attachments

• 308winchester.jpg
    308winchester.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 492
  • 308winchester2.jpg
    308winchester2.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 480
  • 308winchester3.jpg
    308winchester3.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 477
  • 308winchester4.jpg
    308winchester4.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 475
  • 308winchester5.jpg
    308winchester5.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 458
  • 308winchester6.jpg
    308winchester6.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 493

308 Winchester
Area 419 Brake
Pelican 1750 case

Pm’d

Last edited:
I had a few inquiries about splitting out the BAs.....before I go ahead and offer these items separately, I thought I would give this a bump. I will knock off $250 by taking out the Pelican cases otherwise everything as noted above.

Without the Pelican cases I will offer each as noted above for $3,450 on the same terms and conditions.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Offering the rifles noted above for $3,100 each without the Pelican cases. I will offer shipment in a Pelican case for an additional $150. Same terms and conditions as outline in the original post above.

I will consider offers for the barelled actions and manners stock separately.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

I am willing to break them up and sell the Impact 737 308 separately but I do not have the ability to take the barrell off the action. I was sent a PM by another member and I think you were copied on that PM. Please see PM.

Last edited:
Just to clarify I am willing to split up the packages for the 308 Winchester and the 6.5 Creedmoor as follows:

1) Barreled Actions including muzzle brake and trigger to be sold as a unit.
2) Manners Stocks sold separately.

Mags and cases can be included in either option 1 or 2 above or I will entertain offers on these items.

The Manners Stock for the 308 Winchester and one Pelican Case may be sold pending potential deal.

Thank you!

I believe all I have left to sell is the Manners stock on the 6.5 Creedmoor....the rest are Sold Pending Funds.

Pictures of the stock remaining for sale are in the 6.5 Creedmoor pictures and described above. If you have any questions, please let me know.