• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

America sucked... Carter was in office. We were in decline. But here we have Oakland, Ca.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Was just a bit too young to have seen them live... (wasn't about to go to see the redux.)

But no matter how fucking sucky America might seem at any one time, there are millions of good Americans. who are going to celebrate how awesome America is!

Yup, most of them are Grandmothers now. But damn... look at how they loved an American Icon while the rest of America burned under Carter and the post-Watergate Malaise.

Gives me hope that our best days are ALWAYS still ahead of us!

Sirhr

Was just a bit too young to have seen them live... (wasn't about to go to see the redux.)

But no matter how fucking sucky America might seem at any one time, there are millions of good Americans. who are going to celebrate how awesome America is!

Yup, most of them are Grandmothers now. But damn... look at how they loved an American Icon while the rest of America burned under Carter and the post-Watergate Malaise.

Sirhr

Notice there isn't a herd of fat cows wallering around in the crowd?? Got to any concert now and it's a hog fest.....sad

Sirhr

Some of the shit I grew up on............granted, I was full growed by the time this came out, but still a favorite..........

Last edited:
And just one more to remind us that no matter how bad things seem... there are great Americans out there...

Sirhr

my .02. the best rock # ever,anywhere. including my favs by mountain,cream,zep,dire,humble,allman,evanescence. now unknown and under appreciated. have seen and have more versions. try this one. might be better.

BTW chicks in the audiance were real. no ink,no metal,no plastic.

Reactions: HPIguy