• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

American Precision Arms Customer Appreciation Day!

BookHound

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Please join us and some of our Industry Partners at APA's first annual Customer Appreciation Day, October 2, 2010.

PublicationAPA_CustAppDay2.jpg

More details will be added to this flier in the next couple of weeks including some more Industry Partners and great prizes.

Re: American Precision Arms Customer Appreciation Day!

We will be doing a broadcast email to every email that we have. If you are a customer and dont get contact by next week post here and we will get you any info you need. Everyone that plans to attend and shoot will have to RSVP so we can set our time line and make sure we don't run out of BBQ. If you are bringing a family member or friend we need to know that as well.

Thanks

Yep. Gotta plan the head count for the food!

To be clear, to participate in the match you must own and use an APA (or Patriot Arms) built rifle or at least a barreled action.

No fees to attend!

Lots of cool stuff will be on display and available for you to finger-bang. Might even get a deal, Deal, DEAL on something from us or one of our IPs.

We'll be adding more IPs in the near future.

Look at the flier and note Scott McRee will be here with a bunch of his new magazines for people to try, play with and maybe even walk home with. That doesn't suck.

Oh, and note the free silencer AAC is donating, Broughton is throwing out product, USO & Nightforce, etc.

Throw some awesome free BBQ into the mix and how could you not have fun at this?

Well it's a start. The rules only stipulate that the barrel has to have been installed by us. So if you have at least that criteria met anyone is welcome to RSVP and join us for a great time and great BBQ.

Tim North from Broughton barrels informed me today the he will be coming down along with his wife Aloma.

This a good idea! I hate I am gonna miss this one, I will be setting up camp for an elk hunt in Northen New Mexico on that day.

I would have liked to bring Thunder down for a visit and a little shooting.

Hope you have a good turn out.

Mike

Also, if you want to stay in a room at the Comfort Suites in Commerce, contact them at 706-336-0000 and tell them you are with American Precision Arms. You will get a double Queen room or a King room for $70 a night.

Hope you can join us!!!

Oh yeah, karaoke at Appleby's after dinner if anyone is brave (or a little tipsy) enough. LOL.

My rifle will make it back just in time, but I cannot free the time. Especially to come down and get publicly humiliated at the range, LOL.

Hope there is a great turnout, and make sure to post some pictures.

I second that.
Great time and a fun shoot. Look forward to the next one.

Thanks to all the vendors that allowed us to view, handle, and test fire the products.

Thanks again to Jared and his staff for a great day.

Chris

Want to say thanks to Jered and the group at APA! It was a great day to shoot, eat and meet folks. Weather was perfect. Also, a big thanks to the vendors who had the time to come to the event and those who donated to the prize table;Scott Mcree, Tim North, the guys from AAC and Bill Bracken from Nightforce, USO, Corbon Ammo,and Kilpatrick Leather. I Look forward to next years event!

Ed

Thanks to APA and all the vendors who made this match a success! We had a great time and the weather was perfect! Congrats to JM on the win, that was some impressive shooting! I also want to thank Joey for the job well done on the BBQ, it was great! I'm looking forward to the next one and hope to see everyone again.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out. It really shows how much your customers truly appreciate your efforts when they step up and help actually run the match along with their family members. We could NOT have done this with out the strong customer base that we have and their friendship!

Special thanks to customers list:
Bradly Veal and family
Russell Smith
Joey Berry
Johnny King
Wesley Hill
Brian Harvey
Nuum Satayabut
Woody Satayabut
Brad Haywood
Mike Porchak and family
Dusty Kirschmann

The last special thanks would be my mom for busting everyone's balls including mine when I got off track.

I don't know how we could have pulled that off any better but rest assured it will be next year. I plan to go as big as the property will allow. We learned a lot this year and already have the ideas in my head for next year.

The Vendor part I think was one of the best parts. It’s rare that the public has the opportunity to put a name with a face and actually meet the “industry”. A HUGE thanks goes to all of our vendors who supported and showed up for the event!

The winner was Jim McClure shooting a 6XC with a Broughton 5C barrel. He certainly put on a show that was inspiring to anyone who watched him shoot. He shot a 310 out of a possible 400 in did it in 4 minutes and 30 seconds. Jim thanks for the lesson!

What blows is that I missed this event for a court hearing that got continued this afternoon for no good reason. Next year, hell or high water, I'll be there.