• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

AMP

Ran a BenchSource for several years and started using AMP about 6 months ago. BenchSource now just sits in a box and haven't used it since. As mentioned above, money well spent. Sent several different cases to Alex for testing and within 10 days received an email from him with the settings. Great customer service. Annealed 6mm CM thru 338 LM without issues.

Just got mine a few days ago. Shoulda bought one long ago. Best thing since sliced bread. When the auto feeder comes out in June, I'll be in reloading heaven. Lol! My ES and SD have shrunk some. It's just more precise/consistent than gas; and I like not having to have an open flame anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had their "automatic feeder" on display at shot - until they retail that i am not moving away from my Giraud. I simply am not going back to feeding cases one at a time.

I have had mine for awhile now. I am very happy with it. I do not mind single feeding the cases. You'd be surprised how quickly you go through 100 cases.

Just got mine a few days ago. Shoulda bought one long ago. Best thing since sliced bread. When the auto feeder comes out in June, I'll be in reloading heaven. Lol! My ES and SD have shrunk some. It's just more precise/consistent than gas; and I like not having to have an open flame anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they say what the auto feeded was likely to cost?

This was the toughest buy for me to justify but I don't like having an open flame near explosives and am lazy enough to want something this convenient. No regrets now that the wallet has scabbed over.

Thank you for mentioning the EZ Anneal. It looks like there is no need to buy/organize/storefind a holder for each cartridge you need to anneal. That counts as an advantage over the AMP. The price looks about the same. Can anyone offer a qualified opinion as which is likely to do a nicer job?