• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Another attempt on trump?????

He really needs all his own people and equipment
I had often thought he had his own team of mercs. But if not, then he needs to do so.

I know, the other side is evil, don't have to convince me. They may actually succeed and take him out. Doesn't mean we have to "lay back and think of the Queen of England) for the good of procreation, as it were.

Eventually, people will get tired of it and make Robespierre look like a dope-smoking hippie.

I had often thought he had his own team of mercs. But if not, then he needs to do so.

I know, the other side is evil, don't have to convince me. They may actually succeed and take him out. Doesn't mean we have to "lay back and think of the Queen of England) for the good of procreation, as it were.

Eventually, people will get tired of it and make Robespierre look like a dope-smoking hippie.

I appreciate the good old colonial empire reference.

Back when such things were what counted for sex education for women.

Reactions: Ronws

Dope smoking hippie or not, the revolution didn't skip him. The guillotine hates everything.