Hunting & Fishing Another Bobcat Down!!!

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Man, its fun killin these guys with a can, I've had the opportunity to get a couple Bobcat kills on HD video this yr, the intial THUD of your round impacting the target is a unique experience, will have parts of the vid posted soon, got this nice female up in the hills, had to access the area with my Ranger HD equipped with tracks because of recent snow.
    DSC08298.jpg

Re: Another Bobcat Down!!!

Real nice, bro! I need to make it over there and try out some of your stuff with cans on them. I'm really starting to think I need one!

sorry guys...
    those interested in the rifle specs...
    Rem 700 22-250, w/ Manners T-5A MCS-DMB mini chassis, Badger mount, Badger rings, Bader bolt knob, Leupy VX-3 LR 6.5-20X40, Harris S bipod, and SRT arms Hurricane XL TI, I'm gonna set a new barrel on her after season, this gun is constantly shooting .370MOA @ 100, plenty good enough for predator hunting, and the can... i have some sweet footage of the round impacting dogs thats louder than the muzzle blast!!!
    DSC08327.jpg

twist is 1-14, i tried about 4 different loads befor i found one that shot under .5MOA, she likes 50gr vmax with 36.0gr Varget. when i put a new stick on her i will get a faster twist so i can run heavier, it gets real windy out here.