• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Anschutz Mod. 1415 Barrel Removal

Chime

Private
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
hi everyone. Can anyone help me in fuguring out how to remove the barrel of Anschutz .22LR Model 1415? I already removed the barrel pin.

Thanks for the help.

Re: Anschutz Mod. 1415 Barrel Removal

May have to heat the receiver, they are in there tight. I only would trust Annie barrel R&R to someone that knows what they are doing and has the right tools collected to do it.

They are pressed and pinned. Contact MT guns they just made a jig to rebarrel these rifles I was just there the other day. The relief
extractor cuts are 22.5 degrees. You can have them rechamber it for you.

kn

pressed and pinned barrel
If you do not have the appropriate press and fixture you are better off letting someone else do it but if you really want to do it yourself- turn a brass mandrel that is a relatively snug sliding fit for your reciever with several extra inches in length. While holding barreled action in one hand use a hammer to drive out the barrel. The replacement barrel tennon is then machined for a slip fit and held in place with loctite and pinned again

http://www.border-barrels.com/22lrfit.htm