Any good ELR training DVD's out there?

Re: Any good ELR training DVD's out there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grizzdude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just looking to pick up a good DVD on long range shooting. Any good ones you can recommend? </div></div>

Art of The Precision Rifle (available at magpul.com)is pretty decent.

Im sure there are others but that one i watched recently and watch every now and then for refresher.

I am pretty sure that Rifles Only has some as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TacticalDillhole</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grizzdude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just looking to pick up a good DVD on long range shooting. Any good ones you can recommend? </div></div>

Art of The Precision Rifle (available at magpul.com)is pretty decent.

Im sure there are others but that one i watched recently and watch every now and then for refresher.

I am pretty sure that Rifles Only has some as well.</div></div>

Lowlight has made one and it should be available soon on here.

Also, use the SH search on the Magpul DVD - there's a thread on here somewhere with some constructive criticism.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grizzdude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered the magpul dvd!! I'll have to check out lowlight's video when it comes out! </div></div>

I find the Magpul DVD to be pretty good, Hodnett does a good job of keeping it simple. But I do agree with what a lot of people say in that he is paid by Horus to pimp their product, so take that stuff with a grain of salt. But the fundamentals that are discussed in the video are pretty good.

I haven't seen Lowlight's DVD's but have no doubt that they are quality.