• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Any info on the FN Ballista ?

Re: Any info on the FN Ballista ?

I don't believe they are out yet, and I was thinking I'd read on another site that these were going to cost upwards of $7k. They are NOT going to be cheap, but on the other hand, every FN SPR rifle I handled before was a well-made rig, so I'm sure this will be no exception.

Re: Any info on the FN Ballista ?

I do have some FN info I just got my new TSR in 308, dont get me wrong its freakin great but they use fully adj trigger from 3lbs to 7lbs or something like that they use as a bigass selling point, but when i get it the manual warns u not to do it yourself or accuracy may be comprimisied due to the pillar beddinig getting fletched up. Thats like buying a new truck advertised as 4wd but when u get it home u find out that it must be activated at the factory for a nominal fee. forgive the spelling errors im ready for bed, Good luck <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>