• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Any skinny,feedback on new March scope?

Re: Any skinny,feedback on new March scope?

I assume you are referring to the yet to be released 1st focal plane 3-24?
http://www.deon.co.jp/march/New-Scope.htm

If its anything like the other models in the ranges, its goodnight to the competition rest assured.

Just had a March X IR Thursday even the battery terminal is machined rather than pressed out by other manufacturers, that should give you some idea of the build.

I have one on order- I think the price is $2800. What sold me is the size/weight and the reported glass quality. From the reports, it seems like it might be kind of hard to get behind at the higher mag settings, but if everything else is good, I am willing to pay that price. It is supposed to show up in April. We'll see. When I get it, I'll do a head to head with my PRH 5-25 and report.

You should look at Ilya's (sp?) report.

My major concern is there ability to support their stuff. Everything looks great the reports on them are phenomenal but try to get one. I ain't the smartest guy around but I was all over their website and just not real intuitive. dtac where did you order from? Kelby's? You go to their site click on March scopes and it takes you back to Deon. I have had to send a uso back and and have my premiers clicks changed (at home). Both handled without a problem. Kind of concerns me to have a $2800 scope and one delear. Is there a service center here? Not knocking the scope if there everything reports say they will be fantastic. If they can support them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: radmcg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My major concern is there ability to support their stuff. Everything looks great the reports on them are phenomenal but try to get one. I ain't the smartest guy around but I was all over their website and just not real intuitive. dtac where did you order from? Kelby's? You go to their site click on March scopes and it takes you back to Deon. I have had to send a uso back and and have my premiers clicks changed (at home). Both handled without a problem. Kind of concerns me to have a $2800 scope and one delear. Is there a service center here? Not knocking the scope if there everything reports say they will be fantastic. If they can support them.</div></div>

Good point. I called Kelby's and ordered over the phone. I haven't heard much about Kelby's to know if they will be easy to deal with or not. It seems like I have an issue with every f'n thing that i buy, so chances are that I'll get to test out the cs as well!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I assume you are referring to the yet to be released 1st focal plane 3-24?
http://www.deon.co.jp/march/New-Scope.htm

If its anything like the other models in the ranges, its goodnight to the competition rest assured.

Just had a March X IR Thursday even the battery terminal is machined rather than pressed out by other manufacturers, that should give you some idea of the build.
</div></div> Yes sir thats the bad boy. I peeked thru one (benchrest model)in FL and the glass was awesome..