Anybody got a Taccom 10/22 ULW chassis?

GetReal

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2020
Looking for first hand info. Can't really find any internet reviews.

Chassis is made of Delrin and handguard is carbon fiber. All super light, I'm wondering how sturdy.

Will be used as a Rimfire Challenge / steel plate gun.

Thanx.

I’m a sucker for folders. Especially in a .22lr since it can be a camping gun and all around super fun. 22lr You can shoot almost anywhere if you live outside of town.

I occasionally shoot matches. But never shot a .22lr match cause I’ve never had a good enough one to compete.

that being said, I’m getting a volquartsen summit to bridge that gap. Because of the nature of a .22lr I wanna keep it handy and fun. Not dedicated competition. So I’m going 16” carbon barrel. I want it lightweight and must be a folder.

I’ve come across the Enoch chassis too… but it’s designed around pistol length barrels so the rails are super short.

I’m prettt much between the Enoch snd now this taccon… if I can’t find more reviews on the taccon tho… I’ll prob go Enoch.

going to put a sig 1913 AR tube adapter and run some type of adjustable stock. Maybe a mdt if I can find one. But if I go with the taccon… I’ll prob put their stock on it using thr sig folder.

anyone else have ideas of 10/22 chassis that can be made to fold?

Last edited: