• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Anybody gotten the new Savage 10FCP?

Re: Anybody gotten the new Savage 10FCP?

I have one with the A5 McMillian, best out of the box rifle I have ever shot and it shoots as well straight out of the box as most rifles costing two and three time as much.

The new 10FCP offered in 223 & 308 with Accu Stock, fluted barrel & muzzle brake hasn't hit the dealer distributors yet. I have been checking on them every few days and I plan to pick up a couple when they do. Looks like the average retail will be around $679. I will post pictures when get one in.

GC

I read a review of the accustock recently. they took a barrelled action and shot it in the old tupperware and in the accustock. The thing was subMOA with the old stock and they got a .33 group with the accustock!

It makes sense the way they built it. Basically there is a wedge with which you can tighten the recoil lug into the stock which would have a similar affect (or effect?) as bedding the stock.