• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Anybody run a NF 2.5x10x32 on Ar 10??

K_4c

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Oct 13, 2008
    Nebraska
    Been saving up for awhile and I'm ready to purchase an optic for my REPR... It's down to NF 2.5x10x32 MIl/MIL or 3.5x15x50/56 Mil/MOA (not my first choice). Just curious if anybody has this setup on their 7.62 gas gun and what (if anything) they would change. I'm fine with a 10X scope but I was more concerned with the ability of a 32mm obj has on gathering light? This set up will be used for 3 gun and hunting.

thanks much,

Kinnamon

Re: Anybody run a NF 2.5x10x32 on Ar 10??

I too was looking at the new Nightforce NSX in 32mm for my Rock River AR. Was curious if any Hide members had experience with it. I have a NSX 5.5 X 22 X 50 on my GAP/Surgeon bolt gun and love it. Just looking for a smaller profile for the AR.

Where in NE are you from? Got family up there.

Lincoln.... came back home after my time in the service.... small world but I got fam down in Fort Myers and Naples.

I received a new 2.5-10x24 for my Noveske N6 upper last week. It is mil/mil, zero stop, NV ready etc. I love the scope, but think it was a mistake for me to put it on the 10. The reason is that the 10 is a big, heavy precision rifle and there was no reason to compromise so much on exit pupil etc. by going with a compact scope. I mean, I love it, but I am going to sell it and replace it with a Schmidt 4-16x42.