• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Anyone ever hear of an IJK Scope?

Re: Anyone ever hear of an IJK Scope?

If I remember correctly, somebody here made a post/review of these pieces of $#!T a while back (maybe as much as a year or more ago) trying to claim that they were "Nightforce comparable." You might try running a search and see if that thread/threads come up. Overpriced chicom crap...pure and simple...and no way comparable to anything "quality" in design or manufacture. I think that the owner of the company tried to make claims that it was "quality, European optics" but later had to bite the bullet and admit he was sourcing them from China/Far East/etc.

Sounds like your friend has a bad case of "buy a nice rifle and put shite optics on it to save money!"
wink.gif

Spot on,that's exactly what I thought after reading the one other post I saw. My friend seema to think it was made in Sweden Thanks for the info guys.

I've seen a TRG 42 with a Countersniper on it at the range...I remember taking my father to the Reno gun show and he came running up to me talking about these really cool new Made in USA scope display he found. People are gullible and if you tell them they're somehow getting a superior buy because of a vague loophole (they're cheap because they are contract surplus!) they snatch it up.

they are junk...buddy had one of the Ehotech "style" IJK's on his AR and every time you pull the trigger the battery cover would fly off...looks more like air soft stuff

I baught a 10-40x 50mm for $275 at gun show. I took it to the range for the first time yesterday. I am not impressed. I am just learning about optics so I am no expert. There was little or no information with the scope on the reticle. The wind and elevation turret clicks are not very distinct. When I loosen the windage turret to reset the knob to 0 and then retighten the allen screw I can feel the clicks turing under the cap as the screw gets snug removing it from zero. For the price the clarity and magnification are OK. I wouldn't buy it knowing what I know now for what I want to do with it.

I see these at UT gun shows all the time. I never even bothered to research them because it looked like the boxes were designed in Microsoft Word '98. I just stayed away from any booth that had these.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Santo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spot on,that's exactly what I thought after reading the one other post I saw. My friend seema to think it was made in Sweden Thanks for the info guys. </div></div>

There has been no scopeproduction (for rifles) in Sweden since the world war ll......

Håkan

Reactions: C. Stockwell

Great. From their one website i can order optics, glass flowers AND czech-slovak music. Nightforce needs to take a note and diversify like these guys.

These scopes look exactly the same as every other chinese airsoft scope ever spat out. NcStar/hawke/vector etc etc

Reactions: derk

Great. From their one website i can order optics, glass flowers AND czech-slovak music. Nightforce needs to take a note and diversify like these guys.

These scopes look exactly the same as every other chinese airsoft scope ever spat out. NcStar/hawke/vector etc etc

This is the owners reply to a email

Me: So it's safe to say they compete with night force, Swarovski, or schmidt and bender?
Steve:
Yes we are every bit as good, with nice long eye relief and a very good warranty, lifetime. We have been in business for almost 30 years and members of the better business bureau.
Thanks
Steve. Is this guy serious????