• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Anyone have a Tandemkross 10/22 trigger?

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    Got a trigger shoe from them and now the pull is heavy, it's the reset spring they provide. Anyone had this issue? Feels great(like the old shoe)without the reset spring, but obviously it doesn't reset.

Emailed them about it maybe they'll have a lighter spring.

Update even though no one replied 😄

Got a reply and they just told me I probably installed wrong...nope. Sent a bunch of pull weights with and without various parts and springs to show what was adding all the weight(their reset spring) and nothing yet. Guess I’ll just have to make my own. Going to try the Bobby pin mod, reinstall the plunger, or figure out what size spring steel I need to make my own torsion spring.

On the bright side the trigger has a very short pull, but it’s 5 pounds. Before swapping the shoe it was about 2.5-.75 after working it myself.

I’ve got one and I love the trigger shoe but the pull and reset aren’t the best. Had to send it to brimstone to get worked over and it’s still not as good as the $105 Kidd kit (don’t know the current prices)

I’ve got one and I love the trigger shoe but the pull and reset aren’t the best. Had to send it to brimstone to get worked over and it’s still not as good as the $105 Kidd kit (don’t know the current prices)
    Finally said fuck TK and made my own reset spring. Sent them all sorts of info showing the reset spring was too heavy "well maybe it's binding in your housing/maybe it's installed wrong"....no the spring is too fucking heavy, it's doubling my trigger pull.

Reactions: Frankr