• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Anyone ID this stock?

Haidden

Private
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2008
East Tennessee
Trying to figure it out what stock this is can anyone help or have a slight clue?

Picture%20131.jpg

Thanks

Re: Anyone ID this stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Haidden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont care to much about what the rifle is, just whatever the stock is</div></div>

Lil Reading of article and you would notice..RPA Rangemaster rifle that was converted by RPA for Rob Hunter but guess someone else typing it is easier lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Haidden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont care to much about what the rifle is, just whatever the stock is</div></div>

Lil Reading of article and you would notice..RPA Rangemaster rifle that was converted by RPA for Rob Hunter but guess someone else typing it is easier lol. </div></div>

I posted the same time you were typing that out, but its ok thanks for typing it out anyways lol

NOPE,

Those stocks are only available on complete built RPA "Rangemasters". IIRC even a normal RPA action will not fit into those stocks as they are designed soley for the Rangemaster builds. I called them about getting one of those stocks for my RPA 50cal action being they have a 50cal Rangemaster and I was told my action was different.

Thanks